Enterprise Linux operating systems provide customers with all the necessary tools to modernize their infrastructure, embrace performance and efficiency gains via virtualisation and enable their data centres for an open Cloud architecture. Enterprise Linux operating systems have the proven ability to take on today’s IT challenges while also providing the basis for core technologies areas such as virtualisation, cloud and software defined storage.
Securelinx has many years experience assisting customers in selecting the right Linux operating system for their organisational needs. As the only Partner in Ireland with top level accreditations for both Red Hat and SUSE Linux, Securelinx is uniquely placed to offer independent advice on the best Open Source operating system and related management frameworks.
Our team has vast experience of all Linux distributions including Red Hat, SUSE, Centos, Debian, Ubuntu and their various deployment scenarios. Securelinx can therefore readily:
- Recommend a Linux distrubution that meets your needs
- Build, deploy and tailor that Linux o/s for your environment
- Use enterprise grade tools to automate a repeatable build process to scale over many machines
- Provide appropriate management frameworks for patching, monitoring and configuration deployment.
- Integrate your Linux user accounts with wider enterprise directories such as Active Directory.
- Develop and implement security requirements to deliver hardened systems
For more information about how Securelinx can help you with Linux Platforms contact us today.