Securelinx deployment services help customers to plan and deliver Linux based IT projects while avoiding implementation risk and costly delays. Our team provide genuine, market-leading Open Source expertise and are available at highly competitive industry rates.
Securelinx has an extensive track record in complex project delivery. Our reputation, depth of technical expertise, flexibility, emphasis on longer-term relationships and commitment to total customer satisfaction have all contributed to our success and growth over the years.
An indicative list of the deployment services we typically provide is presented below:
- Outsourced project delivery and deployment services
- Creation of secure repeatable Linux builds for multiple environments – including virtual and cloud based infrastructures
- Unix to Linux Migrations
- Advanced Infrastructure design, deployment, monitoring & support
- Delivery of Open Source based Enterprise Virtualisation Platforms – KVM & XEN
- Integration with Active Directory and other account environments
- Systems monitoring, health checks, patching and access management
- Delivery of Software Defined Storage Systems – Red Hat Storage
- Linux installation, upgrade, optimisation for specific workloads
- Training – formal and tailored for specific skills transfer
- Systems tuning, consulting and direct support
Securelinx engineers hold Bachelor and/or Master Degrees in Computing together with a range of Linux certifications. These include Red Hat Certified Engineer, Certified Linux Engineer, Certified Linux Instructor, Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack, Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator and Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Clustering and Storage Management. The team has worked together as a cohesive unit providing customers with a unique blend of skills, approach and capabilities for many years, making it one of the strongest Linux delivery teams in operation today.
For more information about how Securelinx can help you with Deployment Services contact us today.