SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications is the leading Linux platform for SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver and SAP S/4HANA solutions providing optimized performance and reduced downtime as well as faster SAP landscape deployments.
Rapid Track SLES Administration for SAP
This four day course has been developed specifically by Securelinx to address the needs of experienced system administrators managing SAP Linux infrastructure, covering core administration tasks, SLES for SAP and High Availability.
Objectives on this course include:
- Introduction to SLES and SLES for SAP
- Become familiar with the command line interface & commonly used commands
- Manage processes and understand systemd
- Manage users and permissions
- Manage software
- Configure basic networking
- Manage storage and work with Snapper
- Configure iSCSI Targets and Initiators
- Monitor SUSE Linux Enterprise
- Securing a SLES for SAP System
- Install the SLE HA Extension and create a Corosync/Pacemaker cluster
- Administer a cluster using Web and CLI tools
- Configure node fencing using the SBD plugin for STONITH
- Cluster basic resources, such as IP addresses and services
- Using the High Availability Extension with SLES for SAP
- Architecting HA deployments in Microsoft Azure public cloud
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 for SAP Applications
This one/two day course provides an overview of the differences between standard SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and the SUSE Linux Enterprise for SAP Applications release. It includes coverage of High Availability solutions for SAP deployments, how to plan for the installation of SLES for SAP, how to use the custom installation features and how to secure a SLES for SAP system.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 Administration for SAP
The objective of this extended five day admin course is that the attendees have the skills to administer SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications. SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is the only operating system optimized for all mission-critical SAP NetWeaver software solutions and appliances. The operating system is validated and certified by SAP, making it uniquely positioned to support all of your SAP software solutions including appliances.
To sign up for one of our SUSE courses please just register via the calendar displayed above. If the training course of interest to you is not listed via the calendar view - then please enter your name and email address via this link and a member of our training team will be in touch shortly to discuss available options.